NHRI technology, “A Potential COVID-19 Therapeutic Compound” (abbreviated as “The Technology”) available for industry-academia collaboration or technology licensing.
The Technology is a novel compound which, in coronaviral infected cells, targets the RNP complex containing viral RNA and nucleoprotein to block viral replication and activities for anti-coronaviral mechanism. Besides, it displayed potent in vitro activities for a wide spectrum of carcinoma cell lines as well as demonstrated both in vitro and in vivo activities against cancers, inflammatory diseases and coronaviruses.
3. Potential collaboration partner qualifications:
(1) be incorporated and approved by law and does not have any record of misconduct or conviction for any offense
(2) better to have related experience and skills for developing The Technology
(3) better to have experience of international collaboration and clinical trial
(4) better to be ready to invest or be able to raise the funds
Please contact to Mr. Hua-Hsuan Liang or Ms. Wen-Chuan Hsieh (Address: Technology Transfer and Incubation Center, National Health Research Institutes, 35 Keyan Road, Zhunan Town, Miaoli County 35053, Taiwan, R.O.C., Tel: +88637-246166#33206/33209, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com )
(1) If The Technology has been exclusively licensed, this announcement will automatically invalid.
(2) NHRI retains the right to modify and terminate this announcement.
(3) For detailed status of The Technology, please contact to the case officer.