NHRI technology, “DBPR215: A Stem Cell Mobilizer for Cell Based Therapy” (abbreviated as “The Technology”) available for industry-academia collaboration technology licensing.
DBPR807 is a potent antagonist targeting CXCR4 receptors for medical treatment of peripheral blood stem cell transplantation, hepatocellular carcinoma and acute myocardial infarction.
Potential collaboration partner qualifications:
- be incorporated and approved by law and does not have any record of misconduct or conviction for any offense
- better to have related experience and skills for developing The Technology
- better to have experience of international collaboration and clinical trial
- be willing to provide long-term investment
Please contact to Mr. Hua-Hsuan Liang (Address: Technology Transfer and Incubation Center, National Health Research Institutes, 35 Keyan Road, Zhunan Town, Miaoli County 35053, Taiwan, R.O.C., Tel: +88637-246166#33206, E-mail: email@example.com).
- If The Technology has been exclusively licensed, this announcement will automatically invalid.
- NHRI retains the right to modify and terminate this announcement.
- For detailed status of The Technology, please contact to the case officer.