Technology Available for Industry-Academia Collaboration or Technology Licensing.
“DBPR807: A CXCR4-Targeted Antagonist”
NHRI technology, “DBPR807: A CXCR4-Targeted Antagonist” (abbreviated as “The Technology”) available for industry-academia collaboration or technology licensing.
DBPR807 is a small molecule CXCR4 antagonist. DBPR807 can significantly suppress tumor growth of hepatocellular carcinoma via reducing angiogenesis, normalizing tumor microenvironment, and promoting cytotoxic T cell infiltration. On the other hand, the rat and mini-pig animal studies demonstrated that DBPR807 possesses anti-inflammatory activity and can be used in acute myocardial infarction.
3. Potential collaboration partner qualifications:
(1) be incorporated and approved by law and does not have any record of misconduct or conviction for any offense
(2) better to have related experience and skills for developing The Technology
(3) better to have experience of international collaboration and clinical trial
(4) be willing to provide long-term investment
Please contact to Ms. Wan-Ping Hsieh (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ms. Wen-Chuan Hsieh (email: email@example.com). Address: Technology Transfer and Incubation Center, National Health Research Institutes, 35 Keyan Road, Zhunan Town, Miaoli County 35053, Taiwan.
- If The Technology has been exclusively licensed, this announcement will automatically invalid.
- NHRI retains the right to modify and terminate this announcement.
- For detailed status of The Technology, please contact to the case officer.