NHRI technology, “An Aurora kinase inhibitor for precision targeting of MYC-amplified cancers” (abbreviated as “The Technology”) available for industry-academia collaboration or technology licensing.
Amplification or overexpression of MYC oncoproteins, master regulator of cancers, are observed in over 28% common cancer types. The Technology is a novel aurora kinase inhibitor which was selected based on its potency to reduce levels of MYC oncoproteins with better pharmacokinetic properties compared to the competitor. In addition to small cell lung cancer (SCLC), The Technology inhibits tumor growth and causes tumor regression in various animal models, such as neurofibroblastoma, liver cancer, pancreatic cancer, etc.
3. Potential collaboration partner qualifications:
(1) be incorporated and approved by law and does not have any record of misconduct or conviction for any offense
(2) better to have related experience and skills for developing The Technology
(3) better to have experience of international collaboration and clinical trial
(4) be willing to provide long-term investment
Please contact to Mrs. Wan-Ping Hsieh (Address: Technology Transfer and Incubation Center, National Health Research Institutes, 35 Keyan Road, Zhunan Town, Miaoli County 35053, Taiwan, Tel: +886-37-206166#35798, E-mail: email@example.com) or Mrs. Wen-Chuan Hsieh (Address: Technology Transfer and Incubation Center, National Health Research Institutes, 35 Keyan Road, Zhunan Town, Miaoli County 35053, Taiwan, Tel: +886-37-206166#33209, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
(1) If The Technology has been exclusively licensed, this announcement will automatically invalid.
(2) NHRI retains the right to modify and terminate this announcement.
(3) For detailed status of The Technology, please contact to the case officer.