Technology Available for Industry-Academia Collaboration or Technology Licensing. “DBPR901: a Humanized HSP90a Antibody with Anti-Desmoplasia Potency”
NHRI technology, “DBPR901: a Humanized HSP90a Antibody with Anti-Desmoplasia Potency” (abbreviated as “The Technology”) available for industry-academia collaboration or technology licensing.
DBPR901 is a humanized anti-HSP90a IgG1 derived from a murine hybridoma through a rational design approach involving protein engineering and relevant assessments of biochemical and physicochemical properties. DBPR901 exhibits its superiority in suppressing cancer cell invasive and spheroid-forming activities in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC) and colorectal cancer cell lines.
In mouse cancer models, use of DBPR901 alone can abolish M2-macrophages and EndoMT-promoted tumor-growth activities of subcutaneously inoculated PDAC cell grafts, and can also effectively block pancreatic ductal K-Ras mutation-caused desmoplastic PDAC development and liver metastasis and thus prolong the survival time of experimental mice. Additionally, DBPR901 can be used in combination with gemcitabine to exhibit more suppressive effect on
desmoplastic tumor model in humanized ASID mice.
3. Potential collaboration partner qualifications:
(1) be incorporated and approved by law and does not have any record of misconduct or conviction for any offense
(2) better to have related experience and skills for developing The Technology
(3) better to have experience of international collaboration and clinical trial
(4) be willing to provide long-term investment
Please contact to Ms. Wan-Ping Hsieh (email: email@example.com) or Ms. Wen-Chuan Hsieh (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Address: Technology Transfer and Incubation Center, National Health Research Institutes, 35 Keyan Road, Zhunan Town, Miaoli County 35053, Taiwan.
(1) If The Technology has been exclusively licensed, this announcement will automatically invalid.
(2) NHRI retains the right to modify and terminate this announcement.
(3) For detailed status of The Technology, please contact to the case officer.